Monday, January 12, 2009

Best and Worst parts of Vacation

I had the strangest vacation ever. My dad got a bad disease so my parents went to Korea to have a surgery. That disease made me feel bad. Only my parent went to Korea. My brother and I never left KL. This is my worst worst worst part of vacation.
However, my father compeletely healed and mother bought new soccer shoes for me so I am very happy even though I had a boring vacation.
After my parents came back and our family went to the mall and watched [Yes Man].

4 comments:

  1. I think you had better holiday than mine, because you went to shopping mall and watched movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pool you.. hi! this is sejin I'm just visiting every one's blog! bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. u are suppose to type to er partner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is your partner for this project. Post back to me on how Yes Man was. P.S. Sorry about your dad.

    ReplyDelete